Join us on: Wednesday July 10th - 4pm GMT/11am ET
Since the financial crisis, operations and tech teams at financial services firms have been under pressure to do more with less. This is even more evident under the new uncleared margin regulations by which almost all firms will be captured as of September 2020.
This webinar will explore best practices and new approaches to achieving the highest levels of efficiency and automation in Collateral Management in this complex regulatory environment.
From operational strategies, to global teamwork, to technology, our panel of industry experts help you navigate the right choices for your firm across the entire collateral workflow, including:
- The scale and scope of effort for phase 4 & 5 firms
- What firms have learned about implementing UMR and IM so far
- Why manual solutions are inadequate for IM challenge
- Making use of the latest industry tools for communication, reconciliation and settlement
- Using rule-based workflows for incoming calls and the exception-based approval
- A cautious update on the consequences of the 50mm IM threshold
- What a good 'day-to-day' process looks like in collateral
- High powered teamwork - coordinating the work of team members and managers
- Armando Hernandez, Director New Business Development, CloudMargin
- Amy Caruso, Head of Collateral Initiatives, ISDA
- Joseph Macdonald, Head of Collateral Optimisation Trading, Deutsche Bank
- Bill Hodgson, Editor - OTC Space