Fill out the form for instant access to our recording!
Industry experts discuss legal considerations and practical steps for IM preparedness.
What we covered:
- Counterparty engagement: How to approach self-disclosure; challenges for the buyside; documentation permutations with counterparties / custodians, and where to negotiate vs. accept the ‘standard’
- Documentation: Which agreements are mandatory and which are optional are for supporting commercial services; why you can’t use your existing documentation from VM
- Timelines: When to start and tips on how to avoid the big rush
- Solutions: What are the emerging industry platforms to simplify negotiation?
- Darren Thomas, Managing Director, Risk and Regulatory Compliance at IHS Markit
- Guy Antrobus, Partner at Allen & Overy
- Peter Ten-Broeke, Senior Legal Counsel at UniCredit
- Chetan Joshi, Founding Partner at Margin Reform
Moderated by Karl Wyborn, Managing Director at CloudMargin
Read our latest blog on the new UMR updates here!